If you feel called to guide other people by reading tarot… and if you identify as an empath (or at least have some empathic tendencies) I’ve put together something useful and magical for you! It’s a workshop called Tarot for Empaths, which I’m teaching as part of the Tarot Reader Academy’s Tarot Summer School this year.
Enrollment is open now and it’s only $28 for lifetime access. Click here for all the details and to sign up if it sounds like something you’d benefit from!
Here’s a breakdown of what we’ll cover:
Module One: Getting to know yourself as an empath and a healer
In this module you’ll learn:
• What it means for you to be an empath, and what it means for you to be a healer.
• How to clearly define your individual strengths as an empath and as a healer.
• What core themes you are most capable of assisting others with through your readings.
Module Two: Emotional intelligence, energetic protection and boundaries
In this module, you’ll learn:
• Several effective techniques to protect your energy.
• A system for differentiating YOUR emotions from OTHER PEOPLE’s emotions.
• How to develop boundaries, and why doing so is essential for empathic tarot readers.
Module Three: Fostering non-reactive empathy
In this module, you’ll learn:
• The difference between reactive and non-reactive empathy.
• Why practicing non-reactive empathy is SO essential for empathic readers.
• A four step process for practicing non-reactive empathy.
In this module, you will learn:
• Helpful steps to follow before giving any reading.
• Best practices and tips to integrate into your readings.
• The outline of a transformative process that to incorporate into your tarot readings.
In this module you will learn:
• How to ensure you’re in the right emotional energy when you read for yourself.
• How to identify tarot cards that correlate with your empathic tendencies.
• A few tarot spreads to try to integrate the lessons of this workshop.
This is a video workshop, allowing you to interact with the materials on your own schedule. I’m also incorporating a LOT of interactive exercises – it won’t just all be me talking at you! I’ll guide you through many activities designed to help you connect with the lessons on a personal level. There will also be two optional live virtual “campfire sessions” as part of Tarot Summer School. I’ll be hanging out there ready to chat if you have questions about anything you’re learning!
Enrollment is open now and access to this workshop will go live July 18th. There’s also loads of other amazing workshops being offered as part of Tarot Summer School. Check out the full roster of courses here, and considering purchasing a season pass to get access to all 15 workshops for $199.
(If you’re not interested, no worries. I’m just really excited and wanted to tell you about it!)
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions – I’d be honored to have you join us for Tarot Summer School 2017.